Properly securing a firearm in the home is an important contemplation for a new gun owner, especially one who has a family to protect. Gun owners with kids want to make sure that the little ones aren't going to get access, on top of making sure they are accessible in an emergency and not easily stolen. The GunBox Premier is an excellent option. It's a tad bit more expensive than the other GunBox models, but it's worth the price for the included features. For $475, you buy a very stealthy-looking, sleek gun case that features a biometric fingerprint scanner that can hold multiple fingerprints, an aircraft-strength aluminum alloy shell and mounting holes. It's also TSA/FAA approved for safe firearm transport and travel.
In the video below, Ryan Hyde, who designed and built this storage case, shares that he is a family man who understands kids can get into almost anything. His creation ensures that no child or man can break into the case. They did some durability testing with trucks, hammers, dropping it from 15 feet onto concrete...he even let his kids at it; all to no avail.
• 360 degree - Biometric fingerprint scanner (holds multiple fingerprints)
• 24/7 monitoring, tracking and alert notifications
• (with monthly subscription fee) (Guaranteed to work within the U.S only)
• RFID scanner
• Aircraft strength aluminum alloy shell
• Internal motion/vibration sensor with audible alarm
• Sleek wristband (included), ring (sold separately) or sticker label (included) for quick access
• 2 USB ports for charging devices or connecting accessories
• Battery backup with shut off switch
• Mounting holes to allow for mounting in nearly any orientation
• For Home, Auto, RV and Camper use - (Car Adapter sold separately)
• Kensington lock port (sold separately)
• TSA/FAA approved container to safely transport your firearm while traveling