It takes real dedication to research and innovation to engineer new guns at a time when consumers are so eager to buy the existing ones that store shelves stay empty no matter what...but Browning has that dedication. Despite the runaway success of the Browning Maxus, the manufacturer refuses to coast on COVID-19! That's why 2021's shotgun lineup from Browning includes the exciting new Maxus II Camo.
Like its big brother, the Maxus, the new Maxus II Camo is built upon the Power Drive Gas System. It's a semi-automatic platform that works with the shotgun's action to reduce the recoil you feel while cycling shots rapidly. That's just the ticket for duck or goose hunters who'll be taking multiple shots at distances using smoking-hot waterfowl ammunition for clean, ethical kills.
Speaking of that felt recoil, Browning added a new SoftFlex cheek pad and new Inflex recoil pad to help absorb more of Newton's Law every time you slap the trigger. Naturally, they've also included ways to customize that scattergun's fit to anyone in your family once you get it home from the store. The new stock can be trimmed for a shorter length of pull (LOP) or increased with the included spacers. Shims are included to adjust cast and drop at comb. Rubber overmolding on the stock and new forearm improve traction in all conditions. A new screw-on style forearm cap makes disassembly easy.
The Maxus II Camo will be available in multiple camo pattern offerings including: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Mossy Oak Original Bottomland, Realtree Max-5, Realtree Timber and retro Vintage Tan.
- New SoftFlex Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- ABS hard case included
- MSRP: $1,899