The sounds these creatures make are…well, confusing…even outright frightening!
If we missed one of your favorite weird, scary or just strange animal sounds, let us know in the comments below!
- That’s not a birthday party for eight-year-olds. That’s a female mountain lion looking for love!
- That’s not a teenager running from a masked murderer in an ‘80s horror film. That’s a fox!
- It does sound like a radio picking up extraterrestrial communications, but it’s just furry terrestrials…coyotes.
- That’s not the roar of the charging bear…that’s a Swedish man scaring one off!
- Is that the scream of someone getting walked in on in the bathroom? Nope, just a needy sheep.
- The walking dead are coming for your braaaain! Oh, no wait, that’s just a pair of lynx (skip ahead to 1:00).
- That’s not a 100-pound pig, just an average sized koala.
- It’s a real life minion! This is Kemosabe, lovingly known as the “one tooth porcupine”.
- That’s not the cutest thing you’ve ever heard…wait! It is! The desert rain frog can be found between the sea and sand dunes of Namibia and South Africa
10. It sounds like the tiniest car failing to start, but it’s the laugh of the fluffy brushtail possum. Yes, it’s laughing at you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTl2iFUg1-s
Have a #FunFriday!