by NRA Staff -
Friday, May 20, 2016
1. Not Cool Which of the following symptoms might indicate a person has hypothermia? a. Uncontrollable shivering b. Slurred speech c. Clumsiness d. Apathy e. All of the above
2. How Dry WAS It?True or False: When doing dry-fire practice, it is still important to keep the gun’s muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
3. The Moose is Loose The piece of loose skin that hangs under the chins of both cow and bull moose is called a _____.
4. Take Just One, Please Which of the following is NOT a type of single-shot mechanism?a. Falling blockb. Break-open c. Lever d. Trapdoor e. Pivoting block
5. NRA, Hip Hip Hooray! In which year was the National Rifle Association incorporated?
How did you do? Tell us in the comments!
Answer Key: 1. e; 2. true; 3. bell; 4. c; 5. 1871
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:[email protected]You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888
To advertise on NRA Family, visit nramediakit.com for more information